Following the latest news regarding the spread of CoVid-19 in Italy and the rest of Europe, please rest assured that all the TCA teams are in close regular contact with our local partners on the ground to prevent any disruptions to our guests and also to ensure that the itineraries can be run as smoothly as possible.
In addition since the beginning of February TCA has instructed all the coach companies to put in place the following safety measures on all our vehicles as an extra effort to guarantee clients’ safety:
- Drivers should wipe down all surfaces including hand rails, door handles, tables and overhead lockers with disinfectant wipes every day
- All rubbish should be removed from the coach, both during the course of the day and at the end of each day
- Hand sanitising gel will be provided for guests to use at both the front and rear doors
- Air-conditioning filters should be changed as appropriate and cleaned every day
- Toilet (including toilet door) should be cleaned daily with disinfectant
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information and assistance.